Walsh Jesuit Application Process for the Class of 2021
1. Applicants MUST sit for a Walsh Jesuit High School Entrance Exam.
2. Eighth grade students in Catholic schools in the Diocese of Cleveland will apply for admission to Walsh Jesuit through their Catholic elementary schools by completing the Diocesan admissions application. This application is distributed during High School Selection Week, January 9-12, 2017. The grade schools will then forward these applications and student transcripts to Walsh Jesuit.
3. If you are an eighth grade student in a public or private school (outside of the Cleveland Diocese) download the Walsh Jesuit 8th Grade Admissions Application BELOW. The deadline for first round application is January 12, 2017.
4. The Admissions Committee at Walsh Jesuit, chaired by the Admissions Director, is composed of faculty, staff, and administrators. This committee will meet the first week in February to review all applications.
5. Notification letters will be mailed sometime around February 13, 2017.