Walsh Jesuit dedicates itself to developing students' academic, artistic, and athletic capabilities in a spiritually enlightening and invigorating environment. Our Jesuit, Catholic tradition is essential to our success in cultivating graduates who are religious, loving, intellectually competent, open to growth, and committed to doing justice.
For more information or to be added to the Walsh Jesuit mailing list, please contact us:
Rob Eubank '85, Director of Admissions, at 330.929.4205, ext. 103 or email@example.com
Jenn Clair, Admissions Assistant, at 330.929.4205 ext. 153 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Walsh Jesuit Application Process for the Class of 2020
1. Applicants MUST sit for a Walsh Jesuit High School Entrance Exam.
2. Eighth grade students in Catholic schools in the Diocese of Cleveland will apply for admission to Walsh Jesuit through their Catholic elementary schools by completing the Diocesan admissions application. This application is distributed during High School Selection Week, January 11-14, 2016. The grades schools will then forward these applications and student transcripts to Walsh Jesuit.
3. If you are an eighth grade student in a public or private school (outside of the Cleveland Diocese) please CLICK HERE to download the Walsh Jesuit 8th Grade Admissions Application. The deadline for first round application is Thursday, January 14, 2016.
4. The Admissions Committee at Walsh Jesuit, chaired by the Admissions Director, is composed of faculty, staff, and administrators. This committee will meet the first week in February to review all applications.
5. Notification letters will be mailed on February 11, 2016.